The City Clerk performs administrative and management work in service as Clerk to City Council. As such the clerk sets and posts meeting notices, completes documentation for the council, keeps complete records of all council meetings; directs records management and City Code maintenance; administers the licensing of businesses, taxi cab operators, child care operators, animals, beer, wine and alcohol and enforcement of the same. The clerk issues permits for various activities including alcohol catering, mobile food units, temporary merchants and solicitors, individual and commercial park use. The clerk also directs the conduct of municipal elections for the City; manages public records requests and retains legal documents including ordinances and resolutions, land deeds, vehicle titles, and contracts; works with the public to answer questions regarding the Jerome Municipal Code and all city records and strives to make all required records available and transparent. The clerk also acts as the city ADA Coordinator.
City Council Chambers are opened to the public at this time. Council meetings are held in person and accessible via Zoom. See agendas for more information.
- Alcohol Beverage Application (PDF)
- Alcohol Beverage Catering Permit (PDF)
- Alcohol License Renewal Application (PDF)
- Fireworks Application for Public Display (PDF)
- Fireworks Application for Temporary Resale (PDF)
- Park Reservation - Commercial Use (PDF)
- Park Reservation - Non-Commercial Use (PDF)
- Public Records Request Form (PDF)
- Public Road Banner Request (PDF)
- Temporary Merchant or Solicitor License Application (PDF)
152 E Avenue A
Jerome, ID 83338
(208)324-8189 ext. 105
Fax - (208)324-8204